Clone, duplicate or repeat your WooCommerce orders in one click.
It saves your time — no need to put address and products data manually. You just clone it.
Also perfect for developers: to make a lot of orders quickly.
Popular use cases
- Client calls you by phone and ask to repeat his order
- You need to create order manually for existing customer
- You are developer who needs a lot of orders for testing
How to use it
- Install and activate plugin
- After activation you will find a new «Clone» button in WP Admin > WooCommerce > Orders page within the order actions column
- Click on that button and you will get a copy of order. It will be in «Pending Payment status».
- You will be redirected to a new order with customer data and products already inside.
- If you don’t see the Actions column on the right side of WooCommerce Orders list, please click Screen Options at the top right of the page.
WordPress Plugins by WP Masters
- Clone Woo Orders – Free by WP Masters
- Multiple Carts, Persistent Carts, Abandoned Carts, MultiVendors for Woo – Free by WP Masters
- Import Products, Variations and Attributes — Free by WP Masters
Clone Order, Duplicate Order, Copy Order, Clone, Duplicate, Woo, Manual Order, Repeat Order
Contributors & Developers
“Clone Woo Orders — Free by WP Masters” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Clone Woo Orders — Free by WP Masters” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Clone Woo Orders — Free by WP Masters” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Implementing two feature requests: for Draft Status and dropdown list of actions.
- Woo Notice Fix
- Description and screenshots update
- Initial version